Sunday 18 December 2011

AN INTRODUCTION

The concept and the techniques that I am going to put in this blog and the remaining pages will be based on the 10 years study I have done on the subjective experiences that we come across from the vary time of our birth to in our day to day life situations. For you to make sense of the knowledge that I am going to write here you must keep a state of open mindedness to the new ideas and thought, which I think is very necessary in order to learn new things or at-least appreciate new things. An egoistic, critical and hit on the head thinking might block the ideas to make any sense so if you have such difficulties then it might be useless to continue any further reading.
Over the years I have always been so fascinated with the ideas of controlling people thoughts and overwhelming influence of physiology and deep interest in understanding human beings and their behavior led myself to be more interested in the terms like hypnosis, psychology and drugs.
Even I have read some 100 books related with these topics and I am kind of into a familiarity with these subjects.
And I do know there are many people like me who are so very much interested in understanding hypnosis. I am through this blog have decided to explain this entire concept and how It claims to have power to cure diseases , can increase your confidence, can make you feel relaxed and can create an drugless anesthesia to its devil side as it is believed to be a evil act in most cultures.
So its a blog discusses mainly such things which are occultic, mysterious, the deep secrets and other fun pop psychology.
SO PLEASE READ IT AS I BELIEVE IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT REALLY HAS CHANGED MINE.
And I do assure that the next post wont be this big and cumbersome :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment